What is this study investigating:
This study is exploring an oral investigational medication for the treatment of major depression (Major Depressive Disorder).
Why is this study being conducted:
There is a significant unmet medical need for treatment of sufferers with major depressive disorder (MDD) who have not adequately responded to antidepressant therapy.
- 3-month study duration
- 8 in-person clinic visits
- Three separate ophthalmological (eye) exams
You may qualify if:
- You are 18 to 65 years of age
- You are currently depressed
- You have not responded to your current anti-depressant (SSRI or SNRI) treatment